A landing page can be defined as any web page a potential customer arrives at after expressing interest in one your upstream ads. The source of the ad can be: a search result, banner ad, paid search ad (e.g. Google AdWords), a link in an email, or a vanity URL observed in print or TV advertising.
The purpose of a landing page is to expand upon the upstream ad and convince the visitor to “convert” into becoming a customer by taking a specific action.
Landing pages enable you to produce a more focused message for your ad campaigns than your homepage can ever achieve. This translates directly into higher conversions.
- You can build landing pages with no HTML
- Achieve higher conversions
- Real-time marketing metrics to measure your campaign success
- No software to download or install
- Custom domain (optional) so your pages appear as if they are on your site!